FipCore API is a C library providing a programming interface to the EXOLIGENT's FIP/WorldFIP devices.
Based on a XML station configuration file describing the FIP context of your device, this API offers a set of functions for the
FIP/WorldFIP network control :
- Conduct FIP Exchanges (Variables, Periodic / Aperiodic Messages)
- Bus Arbiter Management
- Channel Control (Bi-Medium Mode)
- Process Events From Fieldbus
Note 1: The XML station configuration file conception can be facilitated by using the FipLabs GUI.
Note 2: The FipCore API is ready for 'Industry 4.0' thanks to an OPC UA server integrated inside the library.
- Firmware: FipCode 6 (Alstom)
- FIP/WorldFIP Bitrate Support: 31.25 Kbps, 1 Mbps, 2.5 Mbps, 5 Mbps
- Device Type : PCI, PCIe, PCI/104, PCIe/104, PXI, PXIe, mPCIe, cPCI, USB
- Physical Layer : Copper or Optical fiber