FipBusView is a LabView library (lvlib) that encapsulates FipCore.
Thanks to LabView's G language, it is possible to set up a FIP WorldFIP communication without writing a line of code.
Based on a XML configuration file describing the FIP context of your device, the FipBusView VIs and CTLs offer a set of functions for network control :
- Conduct FIP Exchanges (Variables, Periodic / Aperiodic Messages)
- Bus Arbiter Management
- Channel Control (Bi-Medium Mode)
- Process Events From Fieldbus
Note 1: The XML configuration file conception can be facilitated by using the FipLabs GUI.
Note 2: The library is ready for 'Industry 4.0' thanks to an OPC UA server integrated inside.
- FipCode 6 Compatibility
- FIP Bitrate Support: 31.25 Kbps, 1 Mbps, 2.5 Mbps, 5 Mbps
- Device Type : PCI, PCIe, PCI/104, PCIe/104, PXI, PXIe, mPCIe, cPCI, USB