FIP-OPCUA Gateway is a device based on a OPC UA (Unified Architecture) server that maps the (input and/or output) variables and messages of its embedded FIP/WorldFIP node.
The gateway is bidirectional and can be configured as a master or slave FIP node.
Based on a GNU/Linux operating system, it is possible to simply administer and setup the gateway remotely via any administration tool.
Once all is done, any OPC UA client (GUI, SCADA...) can connect to the gateway, and monitor or act on the exposed FIP fields.
Note: This device is sold turnkey by Exoligent, but if you wish to create your own hardware solution, please contact us.
We also offer a separate integration solution:
- FIP board: Fip Master/Slave (mPCIe)
- Software: FIPOPCUA package (driver, daemon) [see the download section below]
- License: FipCore+
- Embedded Automation Computer
- FIP device: Fip Master/Slave (mPCIe)
- OS: GNU/Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS ...)
- Admin tool: Webmin (web server)
- Protocol: OPC UA (Unified Architecture)
- Service: fipopcuad (FIP to/from OPCUA daemon)
- Linux Driver: pcifip (FIP master/slave kernel module)
- Any OPCUA Client (example: UaExpert® [Unified Automation])
The last stable release (1) of FIP-OPCUA gateway light package is 1.0.0 (2019-12-23).
Supported Versions: Ubuntu LTS 18.04 +, Debian 10 +
Previous installers can be found by browsing our FTP archive
(1) See Release Note.